Annons:
Etikettgrammatik
Läst 5413 ggr
Gaudium
10/11/11, 6:36 PM

Engelsk prao-uppsats

Hej, jag ska skriva en uppsats om min prao på engelska, och undrar nu om någon vill läsa den och kommentera grammatiska fel eller något annat som kan utvecklas. Jag går i åk 9 och har MVG i engelska så det är vad jag strävar efter i den här uppsatsen också :)

Tack på förhand!

My place of work was on a café, which is called Café Kaka.

I worked six hours every day. I started
my day at nine o´clock and worked until three o’clock at the afternoon.

My assignments at the café were to serve the customers, do the dishes, clean if it got dirty, set out pastries  and run errands for the employees.

I thought that most of my assignments were pretty tough to do, because they required me to stand up all day, and then may legs and feets got tired. It was also tough because it was very hot in the kitchen and in the area were you did the dishes, and i was in those places most of the day.  Many of the assignments  were also extremely  boring, like do the dishes and clean everywhere. 

I had five working mates, three women and two men. The most of them were pretty young, like one of the owners, he was in his twenties. The other owner were the oldest person at the café, he was in his forties.  All of them were very nice and friendly!

The atmosphere was pretty stressed, especially around twelve to two, when many people came to eat lunch. But it was also a glad atmosphere, because the employees made jokes and were just in general happy!

I think Prao is a good way to get close to the real working life, and it´s good that the schools offer you to do that.
I think that everyone should get a chance to do a Practical Occupational
experience, because then you can get a picture of how you want your future to bee like.

In the future, I don´t think that I want to work on a café when I grow up. It is too stressful and I wouldn’t look forward to go to work if a worked there.

I want to work with people in my future profession, maybe as a psychologist, but I´m not sure. I have some years to think of that.

sannaisaksen.blogg.se

Annons:
Lill-Kisse
10/13/11, 1:19 AM

Det där är väl bra. Kolla ändå upp hur du använder on, at, in etc. Jag reagerade lite mot att du arbetade on ett cafe.

Gaudium
10/13/11, 11:35 AM

#1 okej, tack!

sannaisaksen.blogg.se

DesK
10/13/11, 8:50 PM

Instämmer med #1 Du arbetade sannolikt inte ovanpå ett kafé utan i ett kafé, således bör den rätta formuleringen vara "in a café"

En grej, skriv ihop! Särskrivningar skadar allvarligt din hälsa, missbruka inte mellanslagstangenten.

raphanus
10/13/11, 9:25 PM

Jag skulle säga in the afternoon i stället för at the afternoon. Sedan skulle jag akta mig för sammandragningar såsom don't och it's - det är talspråk och inte skriftspråk.

Sist men inte minst bör du tänka dig att det är en person som inte kan svenska som ska läsa det här. Du bör därför inte använda termer som inte är allmängods i engelskt språkbruk, som exempelvis Prao, utan du måste förklara vad det är med engelska ord.

Gaudium
10/14/11, 4:25 PM

# 3 #4 Okej tack så mycket!

sannaisaksen.blogg.se

Upp till toppen
Annons: